Chief Technology Officer for FinTech ProjectsOferty pracy
The customer is one of the leading providers of banking, depositary and custody services in Europe. It owns funds and securitization structures with a total value of €139.7 billion. It has 50 offices worldwide with 5,000 employees.
The project is under strict NDA.
- Lead the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships and external relationships;
- Represent the technological agenda in staff meetings and when making hiring decisions;
- Identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs;
- Develop, track and control the development of annual operating and budgets;
- Manage and optimize infrastructure assets to satisfy internal financial targets;
- Create overall technology standards and practices and ensure adherence;
- Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics;
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture;
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the technology landscape;
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity;
- Work closely with Marketing, Business Development and Operations to define and deliver new products and enhancements.
- Experience as a Chief Technology Officer or architect for 5+ years;
- In-depth knowledge of web systems architecture, design and development
- Experience in managing technical products;
- Experience in managing development teams;
- Experience and knowledge of Agile methodology;
- Leadership skills, excellent communication skills, negotiation and stakeholder relationship management skills;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Effective problem solving skills and analytical mindset;
- Level of English – Intermediate+.
- Work experience in FinTech.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!