Product DesignerOferty pracy
Andersen is a European pre-IPO software development company uniting over 3,100 top-notch professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. Our employees are located all over the world, but we all are Andersen Family!
Operating on the market since 2007, we have developed 1000+ outstanding projects in various industries, such as Financial Services, Healthcare, Logistics, Travel and Hospitality, Telecommunications, Automotive, and others.
We invite a talented and experienced Product Designer to join our team with the opportunity to work remotely on projects for our customers in North America, Western Europe, Israel, Australia, UAE, and South Africa (Africa).
- Performing various types of analyses, such as business problem analysis, user problem definition, competitive analysis, and user path analysis;
- Generating hypotheses for product improvement and testing them;
- Planning, preparing, and executing user interface testing;
- Designing visual interface and working with product design systems;
- Working on team projects around the world and communicating with the company's design community.
- Experience as a UI/UX designer and/or in Product Design for 3+ years;
- Experience working in a full-cycle product team with basic development methodologies (Agile/Scrum/Waterfall/Kanban);
- Experience in conducting UX research;
- Experience in creating and working with ready-to-use design systems, as well as understanding of atomic design principles;
- Strong knowledge of Figma and Sketch tools;
- Good self-presentation and teamwork skills;
- Level of English – from Intermediate;
- Portfolio demonstrating experience on all stages of design, such as analysis, prototyping, and testing.
- Skills in Adobe XD, Axure RP, Invision, Principle, Proto Pie, Framer, and other prototyping tools.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen design team works with customers from various domains, such as FinTech, Travel & Hospitality, Retail, Edech, Healthcare, and others. Our portfolio includes such projects as Siemens, Samsung, Shieldpay, TUI, Ryanair, etc.;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Andersen implemented mentoring and adaptation systems for each new employee. Our transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Self-fulfillment opportunities: you have the opportunity to watch open streams on our Youtube channel and join corporate courses. We also host thematic blogs, and deliver speeches at open venues. Our employees are provided with compensation for the participation in conferences/workshops/lectures;
- You will be able to work with a full design cycle – from UX research and customer workshops to user testing and metrics analysis;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
- Our salaries are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!