Head of Personnel DepartmentOferty pracy
Andersen, an international IT company, invites a Personnel Manager to contribute to the development of our company while maintaining its unique culture and atmosphere. You can work in our offices in Poland or Cyprus – the company assists in preparing all the required documents.
All our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO IT company with more than 3,500 top-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. Our employees are located all over the world, but we all are Andersen Family.
We have been building high-quality software since 2007; our key business areas are FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, and Media & Entertainment.
- Organizing processes of and supervising the company's personnel records management in the CIS countries, the EU, and the USA;
- Organizing personnel records keeping and reporting systems and ensuring compliance with labor legislation requirements;
- Controlling personnel records maintenance in full (hiring, dismissals, personnel files, vacations, work record books, log books, etc.);
- Organizing employee relocation;
- Managing the personnel department in a company with over 2,000 employees.
- Experience in personnel records management for 3+ years;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate;
- University degree in the area;
- Expert knowledge of the labor legislation of the Republic of Belarus;
- Experience in successfully organizing personnel records and reporting.
- Experience in personnel records management in European countries.
Reasons to join us
- For the past four years, our company has been growing by 60%-100% annually, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Building and refining our business processes – we are always looking for ways to improve what we have;
- Cool young team of like-minded people and informal communication within the company;
- Mentorship and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Online English classes;
- Health insurance with dental care;
- Reimbursement of the cost of gym memberships.
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!