Andersen is a European IT company uniting 3,500+ top-notch professionals all over the world. We build high-quality software and develop various areas; the leading ones are FinTech, Healthcare, and Media & Entertainment.
Recruiting is the basis of a successful IT business because expanding the team with professionals helps the whole company develop.
We invite you to become part of our team consisting of 30+ Recruiters who search for various IT engineers, from junior specialists to architects, all over the world: the EU countries, Latin America, Central Asia, etc.
- Working with current vacancies, searching for and selecting candidates for various IT positions;
- Analyzing search requirements, creating a candidate profile and a search map;
- Working with various labor markets and searching for the most effective sources to attract candidates;
- Arranging and conducting face-to-face/online meetings and interviews;
- Conducting qualitative analysis of a candidate’s soft and hard skills;
- Communicating with hiring managers and working together on a vacancy;
- Maintaining and expanding your professional contact base;
- Working with the internal recruiting CRM system.
- Experience in recruitment for 2+ years;
- Knowledge of various interviewing techniques and recruiting tools;
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload effectively;
- Interest in IT recruiting and the desire to grow in this field;
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills;
- Level of spoken English and Polish – Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Andersen cooperates with such customers as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc.;
- The opportunity to gain experience in developing business relationships with the world's largest brands around the globe, large-scale projects using cutting-edge technologies;
- Interesting and high-profile deals, negotiation practice, and communication with C-level people;
- Your own lead generation team and personal assistant;
- Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Personal health insurance with dental care;
- Compensation for the cost of sports subscriptions;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!