Head of Maintenance DepartmentOferty pracy
Andersen is a European software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we have been building efficient digital solutions for customers worldwide, focusing on such business areas as FinTech, Healthcare, and Media and Entertainment. Our employees live in different countries, but we all are Andersen People.
Operating in the market since 2007, we have developed more than 1,000 outstanding projects for the financial sector, healthcare, logistics, travel and hospitality, telecom, the automotive industry, etc.
The company is rapidly growing; therefore, we are looking for a Head of Maintenance Department to reach new goals and heights together.
- Organizing and supervising the work of the administrative and housekeeping function in the company’s offices;
- Monitoring the conditions of the company's offices;
- Searching for and selecting contractors to find premises and conduct repair work and negotiating with them;
- Working together with the legal department to agree on the terms of cooperation with contractors;
- Budgeting the function and supervising its implementation;
- Organizing the current repair of all the offices and ensuring the opening of new ones.
- University degree (preferably in the legal area);
- Level of English – from Intermediate;
- Experience in a managerial position for 3+ years;
- Experience in managing distributed teams of 5+ people;
- Experience in organizing the work of offices and experience with contractors;
- Willingness to go on business trips;
- High level of commitment, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
Reasons to join us
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. Working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- We are a cool young team of like-minded people communicating informally;
- Andersen has mentoring and adaptation systems for new employees;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- The company offers discounts for individual English classes;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!