Staff ManagerOferty pracy
The IT company Andersen invites an experienced Staff Manager to become part of its strong and professional team.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO software development company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists.
Today, we work with businesses from around the world, including Western Europe, the USA, and Asia. Our expertise includes Banking, Finance, eCommerce, Healthcare, IoT, Business Intelligence, and other areas.
If you are ready for a large amount of information and scope of tasks, know how to prioritize your work, are not afraid of new challenges, and dream of working at a large and constantly developing IT company, we’ll be glad to see you in our friendly team.
- Managing a team of Staff Coordinators and participating in the establishment/change of the department’s processes;
- Communicating with the company’s top management, planning, and reporting;
- Interacting with stakeholders to track demand for new resources;
- Planning and keeping a record of resources not involved in any project;
- Analyzing the company’s available jobs and matching them with employees from our resource pool;
- Planning of the company's resource pool for potential projects;
- Monitoring the workload of employees not involved in any project and keeping a record of their tasks and time spent accomplishing them;
- Handling and resolving personnel recruitment issues;
- Providing support for hiring decisions and conducting bench management;
- Tracking staffing needs daily;
- Bringing our bench resources on board;
- Working with metrics to manage resources not involved in any project.
- Experience in planning resource employment and/or experience with IT personnel;
- Good understanding of basic tech stacks, programming languages, and frameworks;
- Ability to multitask and work under changing requirements;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to find common ground with your colleagues;
- Self-confidence and the ability to competently defend your point of view;
- Ability to resolve conflicts by suggesting practical and flexible solutions;
- Initiative, trainability, and willingness to work and make a contribution;
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package, particularly Excel;
- Level of English – Intermediate and above.
- Experience in resource management and/or project management.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, etc.;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- The company has mentoring and adaptation systems for new employees;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives them access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 15 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- We are a cool young team of like-minded people communicating informally;
- Andersen’s employees can work at the company's offices or from home and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow, and all our activities are decently rewarded.
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!