Assistant Account ManagerOferty pracy
Andersen, an international IT сompany is looking for an Assistant Account Manager. Today, we need a specialist with excellent English, who will join our international sales team and become a true pillar for an Account Manager in developing the business in the field of Informational Technologies.
Andersen is a European software development company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. For over 15 years, we have been building efficient digital solutions for customers worldwide, focusing on such business areas as FinTech, Healthcare, and Media & Entertainment.
We have representative offices in Berlin, Vilnius, Paris, and Phoenix. The geography of our customers is quite extensive: North America, Western Europe, Israel, Australia, the UAE, and South Africa.
- Full administrative and informational support of the manager;
- Search and processing of necessary information, preparation of information and analytical materials;
- Organization of business meetings, business trips and negotiations head;
- Remote support leader on a business trip and coordination of scheduled meetings;
- Maintaining business correspondence - drafting letters, requests and other documents;
- Ensuring the reception, accounting and storage of documentary information;
- Communication with the company's departments, internal control;
- Corporate reporting in the CRM.
- University degree;
- Competent spoken and written language;
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate;
- Multitasking skills and the ability to work with large amounts of information;
- Attention to detail and administrative and analytical skills;
- Confident knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point, and skills with documents.
- Experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of Polish/French languages;
- Knowledge and/or experience with Miro;
- Experience with document management in 1C/CRM systems.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, etc.;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60–100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- We develop our business around the world, which means daily communication in different languages and diving into business with people belonging to different cultures;
- The company gives access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices;
- Andersen has mentoring and adaptation systems for new employees, and transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- You will have access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!