Java Developer for Healthcare ProjectOferty pracy
The project is the development of a service for access to health and physical fitness data from wearable devices, medical devices, and other sources.
The customer is a German healthcare company that has created an innovative product that provides access to people's health data to medical institutions. It serves more than 2 million corporate clients.
- Developing new and existing functionalities of the application;
- Verifying concepts and technical improvements.
- Commercial development experience in Java for 3+ years;
- Strong knowledge and experience with Kotlin;
- Experience with AWS;
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes;
- Knowledge of Big Data (OLAP);
- Experience in writing clean code;
- Understanding of software development cycle, Agile methodologies (Scrum);
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Knowledge of Apache Kafka;
- Knowledge/experience with DDU, MCU.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!