Lead Java Developer for a Global Insurance CompanyOferty pracy
The project is the development of an online platform providing insurance services globally.
The customer is the largest insurers in Germany and one of the largest insurers in the world, which is included in the list of global systematically important companies. The business is also listed in the Fortune Global 500.
- Developing new and existing platform functionality;
- Verifying concepts and technical improvements.
- Experience in commercial Java development for 4+ years;
- Experience in the role of Team/Tech Lead;
- Work experience with Spring Boot;
- Experience with Apache Kafka message broker;
- Understanding of REST APIs;
- Experience with microservices architecture;
- Experience with Git;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Experience with Kotlin;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes;
- Knowledge of SQL, NoSQL;
- Work experience with AWS, Azure.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!