Java Developer for a Fintech projectOferty pracy
The customer is a fintech start-up owned by a company from the largest holding company in Azerbaijan. The goal is to create the best digital payments ecosystem in the market for B2C and B2B customers in Azerbaijan.
The project is a digital payments ecosystem that enables the creation of convenient one-touch transactions. The mission is to provide five million B2C and B2B customers with a simple, affordable and transparent alternative to cash.
Tech stack on the project: Java 17 (from 11), Kafka, Spring Boot, Avro registry, Reddis, PostgreSQL, Hibernate, Keyckloak, Kafka Streams, Microservice Arch, MapStruct, Kuber, Docker, OpenApi.
- Work experience as a Java Developer for 3+ years;
- Work experience with Java (from Java 11);
- Work experience with Kafka, Kafka Streams;
- Work experience with Spring Boot;
- Experience with PostgreSQL databases;
- Work experience with Hibernate, MapStruct;
- An understanding of OpenApi;
- Work experience with Kubernetes, Docker;
- Experience with Keyckloak.
- Experience with Avro registry;
- Experience with Reddis;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private Health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!