Back-end Developer (Node.js) for e-Commerce ProjectOferty pracy
The project is the development of a digital platform in the field of e-Commerce and marketing transformation.
The customer is a digital agency, a partner of Deutsche Telekom, that develops bespoke e-Commerce and marketing software.
Tech stack on the project: Frontend – Vue.js, Nuxt.js, Node.js (with Express), Typescript, Nest.js, CSS, Kubernetes, Storybook, Jest, Cypress, GitLab CI. Backend team also uses – Rails, Elixir and Elasticsearch.
- Participating in the full software development cycle, writing tests and documentation, participating in SCRUM ceremonies;
- Producing clean code;
- Conducting code review;
- Analyzing problems and making recommendations for their solution;
- Working collaboratively with a tight-knit product engineering team.
- Work experience as Back-end Developer for 4+ years;
- Experience in development with Node.js with Express or Nest;
- Work experience with Kubernetes;
- Knowledge of Rest-APIs and GraphQL;
- Knowledge of Unit-Testing (ideally Jest);
- Knowledge of E2E Testing (ideally Cypress);
- Knowledge of CI Setup and GitLab;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Work experience with Typescript;
- Knowledge of and experience with HTML and CSS;
- Work experience with Elixir or Rails;
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch, Kibana or Prometheus;
- A good understanding of the component architecture of the Front-end (and ideally, experience with Storybook).
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!