PHP Developer for a Retail PlatformOferty pracy
The customer is one of the largest online retailers for bathroom and living culture in Europe. Collaborates with 500+ premium brands and has 500,000+ items of first-class products.
The project to develop new functionality and support a platform for the sale of bathroom and home decor products.
- Commercial development experience in PHP for 3+ years;
- Experience with TYPO3;
- Experience with Symfony framework;
- Experience with MS SQL, MYSQL;
- Experience with linters;
- Adherence to Code Style and Best Practices;
- Experience with GitLab, Atlassian Jira;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Experience with Node.JS and TypeScript;
- Experience with Solr, ElasticSearch;
- Experience with Docker;
- Understanding of CI/CD processes.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!