PHP DeveloperOferty pracy
The international IT сompany Andersen invites a PHP Developer to work on large-scale projects for Europe, the US, and other English-speaking countries.
Andersen is a European IT company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals around the world. We've been building quality software since 2007, focusing on such business areas as FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Media and Entertainment, eCommerce, eLearning, and others.
We invite you to become part of our PHP team consisting of more than 150 qualified experts.
Currently, we are looking for a specialist who will develop solutions for a company providing a wide range of financial services for 18 years. There is work on various modules: payments for online shops, mobile app development, currency exchange, quick transfers, a ticket distribution system, online gold trading with the possibility of handing over, issuance of contactless cards that can be added to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Play, etc.
- Working in a multifunctional, self-organizing team following the principles of Agile (Scrum);
- Participating in the planning, development, implementation, and support of the company's products;
- Following and contributing to best development practices and participating in code reviews;
- Continuously growing as a developer and team member and sharing knowledge with other team members.
- Commercial development experience in PHP for 3+ years;
- Experience with Symfony;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with PostgreSQL/MySQL/MariaDB;
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ and an understanding of related libraries;
- Experience with Elasticsearch;
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools, such as Sentry, Graylog, Grafana, Kibana, etc.;
- Experience in creating and maintaining PHP packages (Composer);
- Experience in using Toran Proxy;
- Experience with RAML, apiDoc, Stoplight, or alternatives;
- Experience with microservice architecture;
- Experience in writing unit tests;
- Good knowledge of RESTful API principles and HTTP;
- Understanding of OOP and SOLID principles;
- Experience with complex projects;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate and above.
- Experience with Laravel;
- Understanding of SOAP principles.
Reasons to join us
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!