Product Owner for an Avatar Cloud AppOferty pracy
The international IT outsourcing company Andersen is looking for an experienced Product Owner for a large-scale project of our colleagues from Germany.
The customer is a German company that specialises in software development. The company advocates the development of next-generation technologies and applications that combine augmented reality (AR), mixed reality (MR) and virtual reality (VR) to create the next extended reality (XR).
The task is designing, developing and integrating features for the Avatar Cloud mobile application and backend infrastructure. They can then use the app to access various virtual services. Services such as virtual fitting and fitness are currently supported. The product consists of a cloud-supported mobile app and is built on the 3D scanner's own hardware devices.
- Identification of areas of process improvement and optimisation together with the development team;
- Planning and executing product launches;
- Working closely with the product customer/business teams to create and maintain the product backlog;
- Writing high-level requirements (Epics, Stories);
- Contribute to the elimination of bugs throughout the development cycle;
- Sprint planning and requirements prioritisation with the development team.
- Experience work with Product Owner role and/or Project Manager for 2 years;
- Understanding of software development tools and techniques, experience with agile methodologies;
- Skills in effective management of customer expectations;
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances (priorities, requirements, deadlines);
- Strong leadership, facilitation, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong communication skills, problem solving and conflict resolution skills;
- Experience in cross-functional teams;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Experience with consumer oriented applications (UX);
- Experience with GDPR.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. — working with us means reliability and prospects.
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work.
- An opportunity to undergo training and gain certification from Scrum providers and such organisations as Kanban University, ICAgile, AWS, and many more.
- Access to the corporate training portal, such educational programs as Agile PM, Growth Mindset for Agile Delivery, DevOps Practices, Cloud Service, training on project management, negotiations and sales, etc.
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world.
- The salaries are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!