Project Manager for Buildings & Сonstruction Swiss ProjectOferty pracy
Andersen is a Pre-IPO European IT company with more than 3.1 thousand top-notch pros: developers, architects, testers, business analysts and other specialists all over the world.
We invite an experienced Project Manager to join our team to work on the project of the world leader in the field of insulation and sealing of buildings.
The customer, a Swiss company, is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of products and systems for energy efficient and aesthetic building envelope. The client has 25 offices in 6 countries, in 2019 sales of about 1,300 million Swiss francs.
The task is to implement an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system based on Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Close interaction with stakeholders;
- Defining the scope, goals, and objectives of the project;
- Developing and managing a detailed project schedule and work plan;
- Formation and management of the project resources;
- Preparation, formation and management of the project budget;
- Monitoring project progress, providing stakeholders with information about strategy, adjustments and progress of the project;
- Proactive management of changes in the project, identifying potential risks / crises, and the formation of plans to respond to risks.
- Experience in project management in the role of Project Manager from 3 years;
- Experience work with ERP system Microsoft Dynamics 365;
- Experience work in an Agile environment;
- Strong knowledge of software tools for project management (in particular, Atlassian tools), methodologies and best practices;
- Experience work and launching projects from startup to completion, in accordance with the budget, deadlines and scope of work;
- Experience in managing projects throughout their life cycle;
- Ability to be creative in problem solving;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Self-confidence, ability to argue your point of view competently, timely escalation when necessary;
- Level of English – Intermediate;
- Level of German – Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
- The salaries are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!