Python Developeer for a Brokerage CompanyOferty pracy
The project is the development and solution support of a technology platform. The platform empowers users to make optimized trading decisions across asset classes and currencies, via a suite of powerful web-based apps for strategy discovery, analysis, monitoring, pricing and execution.
The customer is a R&D focused technology firm offering securities brokerage services to institutional clients.
Technology stack on the project: Python, Flask, SQLAlchemy, AWS, Lambda, RDS, EKS, Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, Prometheus, Jaeger, Loki, Grafana, Sentry, Apache Airflow, PostgreSQL, Azure Hyperscale, GitLab, Terraform, Ansible, Alembic, Pytest, Socket.IO, TypeScript, Angular, microservices.
- Supporting SAAS web applications by designing performant APIs;
- Scaling up data pipelines to operate on a range of financial products;
- Delivering high-quality, thoroughly tested code;
- Building and extending analytical libraries which conduct complex financial analysis;
- Working closely with other developers, Product Owner and other business stakeholders.
- Commercial experience as a Python Developer for 3+ years;
- Knowledge of object-oriented principles and other Python coding patterns;
- Knowledge of SQL, SQLAlchemy (for dependency management);
- Experience with Flask for API design;
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Experience in writing readable, testable and scalable code;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate or above.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!