Backend Developer (Python) for FinTech ProjectOferty pracy
The project is the development of pricing platforms, creating custom indices and products.
The customer is a financial services company founded in 2014. It specialized in issuing structured products, providing asset securitization solutions and investment technology.
- Expanding the capabilities of the current development team, the day-to-day execution of BU (Business as Usual);
- Expanding current products (support, adding new functionality, etc.);
- Launching new projects (if necessary);
- Demonstrating ability to work independently and willingness to lead projects;
- Working on the creation of a pricing platform for current products;
- Developing an integration engine to automate order processing and fulfillment;
- Participating in the creation of a new product generation platform.
- Experience in Python development for 4+ years;
- Experience with FastAPI and Falcon frameworks;
- Experience with PostgreSQL for 2+ years;
- Experience with any other SQL DBMS (MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle);
- Experience with Kafka messaging systems;
- Experience in object-oriented design;
- Knowledge of SOLID principle and design patterns;
- Experience in Fintech (pricing, risk management system, trade management systems);
- Experience with microservices;
- Experience with API-based systems;
- Level of English – from Intermediate+.
- Experience with AWS (CodeCommit, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, Lambda, S3, EC2, Elastic Container Service, Route 53, IAM, Cognito, Secrets Manager, CodeDeploy, API Gateway, Elastic Container Registry, DynamoDB, CloudFront, RDS, CloudFormation);
- Experience with .Net or Java;
- Experience with cloud technologies (Cloud native).
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!