.NET + ReactOferty pracy
The project is the development of a digital platform for customer data management for electrical engineering and power engineering.
The customer is a global technology company that manufactures and services turbochargers for diesel and gas engines. It has 100+ service stations and 180,000+ turbochargers operating worldwide.
- Implementing, finalizing and supporting Back-end services, RESTful API and Front-end implementation;
- Data aggregation, combining data from various applications, defining database schema, implementing APIs and user interfaces;
- Front-end building, improving and maintaining;
- Collaborating with stakeholders to discuss, collect, interpret and analyze technical constraints and develop technical solutions;
- Designing a modern web-based user interface;
- Building and using Front-end components and libraries for future use;
- Developing on the basis of ready-made design layouts and sketches;
- Code review;
- Code analysis, expansion and refactoring;
- Conducting load testing and writing unit tests.
- Commercial development experience in C#, .NET Core for 4+ years;
- Experience with React, TypeScript, Redux;
- API development experience (RESTful);
- Experience with MS Azure cloud services (App Services, Active Directory, App Insights, Functions, Service Bus, Key Vaults, Blob storage, DevOps CI/CD);
- Basic knowledge of Visual Studio;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience of using DevOps tools;
- Work experience with SQL, NoSQL, Influx;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Experience with Front-end tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM;
- Knowledge of modern ECMAScript specifications;
- Work experience with SASS, Material UI;
- Work experience with Ionic Mobile and Angular.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!