Front-end Developer (React)Oferty pracy
The project is a support and reconstruction of the current online store.
The customer is one of the leading online bicycle and sporting goods retailers in Europe. About 100,000 products are delivered to more than 70 countries. Thanks to good availability, a large assortment and excellent service, the company is the ideal supplier for outdoor, running, triathlon, swimming and fitness equipment.
Tech stack on the project: TypeScript, React (Webhooks), Redux, Webpack, SASS/SCSS, REST API, Bash/Shell/Python, Docker, Docker Compose, Storybook, Node.js.
- Experience as a Frontend developer for 4+ years;
- Knowledge of TypeScript and React (Webhooks);
- Experience with Redux;
- Experience with module builder (Webpack);
- Knowledge and experience with SASS/SCSS;
- Understanding of REST API;
- Experience writing scripts in Bash/Shell/Python;
- Knowledge of Docker, Docker Compose;
- Knowledge of and experience with Storybook;
- Knowledge of and experience with back-end language (Node.js);
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Experience with Modul Federation
- Experience with Edge Side Includes;
- Knowledge of and experience with Scrum/SAFe.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!