Ruby Developer to work with a Canadian company in the field of Computer SoftwareOferty pracy
The project is the development and maintenance of a zero-coding mobile workflow management and automation (mPMA) platform, where clients can customize their own work applications and project management templates to facilitate execution, management and automation of work.
The customer is a Canadian company with 7 years on the market. Provides software solutions for solar project management, sales/operations, data management and workflow automation. Headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Technology stack on the project: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, REST API, Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, S3), SASS, CoffeeScript.
- Design, develop and maintain the client's product using the core technology stack;
- Providing technical guidance and direction to other developers;
- Writing Unit tests using RSpec;
- Participating in all Scrum practices;
- Continuously learning, correcting and building better.
- Experience of developing in Ruby, Ruby on Rails for 3+ years;
- Experience of creating scalable enterprise software for 3+ years;
- Strong understanding of modern web technologies (especially SASS, CoffeeScript);
- Advanced knowledge of relational databases and SQL (PostgreSQL);
- Basic familiarity with Amazon Web Services such as EC2, RDS, S3;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering;
- iOS development experience (Swift);
- Android development experience (Java);
- Familiarity with frontend development using AngularJS and React;
- Experience with RSpec and Jasmine.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English and Polish courses;
- Private health insurance and MultiSport Plus.
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!