Information Security EngineerOferty pracy
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we have been building effective digital solutions for customers worldwide. Our employees live in different countries, but we all are Andersen Family.
We need a specialist for our information security department, who is ready to develop this area in the company together with us.
- Analyzing and assessing information security risks and threats;
- Conducting security testing of applications and infrastructures;
- Participating in the development of requirements for the systems;
- Conducting security reviews of app architectures.
- Experience as an Information Security Engineer for 3+ years;
- Excellent knowledge of Linux and the environment;
- Hands-on experience with OWASP and an understanding of MITRE ATT&CK;
- Knowledge of information security principles and architecture (firewalls, IDS/IPS, antiviruses, SIEM, etc.);
- Knowledge and understanding of penetration testing;
- Understanding of the patch management process;
- Understanding of security standards (PCI DSS);
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker (at the level of understanding the basics required to maintain it);
- Experience in testing web application security;
- Knowledge of secure development principles;
- Level of English – Intermediate or above.
Reasons to join us
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc. Working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world. If you are interested in relocation, the company will advise and help you;
- You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule – whatever is convenient for you;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!