Solution Architect for Georgian FinTech CompanyOferty pracy
The project is the development of a mobile bank application.
The customer is a leading company in terms of loan portfolios, deposits, assets, and stock shares. It has a wide network of service centers and ATMs throughout the country and also has representative offices in London, Budapest, and Tel-Aviv.
It is one of the largest employers in Georgia. Since its foundation, it continues to emphasize several important directions: education, environment, and other important social issues.
- Working with a mBank team on development mobile bank application;
- Working with business units and other stakeholders to gather information. Using techniques like interviews, work sessions storyboarding and prototyping;
- Evaluating potential software solutions, including off-the-shelf and open-source components and the system architecture to ensure that they meet business requirements;
- Creating functional requirements in use cases. Coordinating requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs;
- Understanding project scope, project goals, product functionality and desired features;
- Evaluating customer needs/issues, analyze business processes, assist in evaluating alternatives and determine appropriate solutions;
- Helping determine level of effort and time required for solution delivery;
- Defining user stories with applicable acceptance criteria in collaboration with business subject-matter experts and IT;
- Analyzing high-level business requirements and translating them into more detailed user stories, use cases and other functional requirements documents such as process flows, screen mock-ups, gap analysis, etc.;
- Assisting with development of test plans, test scenarios and test cases;
- Identifying and assisting in resolving issues, questions and scope/requirements gaps.
- Work experience as a Solution Architect for 10+ years;
- Strong knowledge of business analysis, best practices and methodologies, including the ability to perform requirements tracing and validations during testing;
- Ability to effectively conduct requirements gathering sessions and concisely documenting the outcome;
- Strong business communications and vendor negotiation skills;
- Experience with user interface (UI) design;
- Proven experience creating user stories, uses cases, process flows, wireframes, and data mappings;
- Ability to plan and analyze workload in the scopes of existing systems and resources;
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently toward goals in a complex, diverse environment with multiple and changing demands;
- Problem solving and consensus building skills;
- Customer focus and relationship building skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Enjoying learning new technologies and putting them into use;
- Communicative, flexible, team player, a quick learner, with can-do attitude and independent initiative, creative and analytical thinking;
- Level of English – Intermediate and above.
- Agile/Scrum experience.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private Health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!