Solution Architect for AI/ML projectsOferty pracy
Andersen is a European pre-IPO IT company with more than 3,500 high-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. Our employees are located all over the world, but we all are Andersen Family.
Operating in the market since 2007, we have developed more than 1,000 outstanding projects for the financial sector, healthcare, logistics, travel and hospitality, telecom, the automotive industry, etc.
Today we are looking for a confident and active Solution architect who will strengthen our team and will take part in the pre-sale activities in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning domains.
- Supporting pre-sales team in the role of Pre-Sales Architect specializing in project related to AI enabled data processing, Machine Learning techniques etc.;
- Generating pre-sales materials such as solution cases, presentations, etc;
- Becoming a person to go to for the internal team of architects when it comes to AI/ML industry;
- Becoming an expert consultant in Open Source/Commercial OOB products for AI/ML;
- Generating training materials describing capabilities of AI/ML for solving trending business needs for various audiences including sales, DM, Architects, BAs etc. and delivering those meet-ups, training sessions on a regular basis.
- Commercial еxperience as a Solution Architect for 10+ years. Implementing, designing and delivering AI/ML enabled solutions for various industries (HealthCare, Automotive, Fintech, Telco etc.);
- Great understanding of technical capabilities and limitations for various development platform relevant for the role including but not limited to Python, R, etc;
- Ability to travel around the world without significant limitation when needed (not often);
- Ability to support projects in Americas and European time zones;
- Level of English – Fluent.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private Health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!