System AdministratorOferty pracy
The international IT company Andersen invites a System Administrator to join its Hungarian team.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO IT company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. Our employees are located all over the world, but we all are Andersen Family!
Operating in the market since 2007, we have developed more than 1,000 outstanding projects for the financial sector, healthcare, logistics, travel and hospitality, telecom, the automotive industry, etc.
You will have an opportunity to personally and professionally thrive, make a difference, and be part of a culture where individuality and participation is valued.
- Maintaining internal infrastructure (Windows Server, Kerio Control, Mikrotik, Nginx, Linux);
- Configuring, installing and supporting Windows Servers, Linux;
- Routing configuration;
- Working within the ticket system, processing requests (from helping to deploy the server/test stand to setting up the mail on the computer);
- Administering Active Directory;
- Supporting VPN server;
- Configuring new equipment;
- Supporting users;
- Accounting for equipment in the office;
- Organizing purchases of equipment.
- Experience as a System Administrator 1+ years;
- Strong knowledge of Windows, Linux operating systems;
- Strong networking skills;
- Experience with Nginx web server;
- Experience of working with Kerio Control security solution;
- Experience with Mikrotik network router;
- Knowledge of Active Directory (AD) technology;
- Analytical and logical thinking;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive euro-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value and rewarded.
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!