UX ResearcherOferty pracy
The international IT – company Andersen invites an experienced UX Researcher to work on a project in the Life Science domain.
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
The task is UX research of the client's Laboratory Information Management System located in Poland.
The customer is a leading international HealthCare and diagnostic services provider. Provides a broad spectrum of HealthCare services via an extensive network of ambulatory clinics, hospitals, speciality-care facilities laboratories and blood-drawing points through two divisions – HealthСare Services and Diagnostic Services.
- Iterative, customer-centric explorating problems and solutions;
- Planning, conducting and reporting qualitative and quantitative research activities including ethnographic research, interviews, field studies, diary studies, focus groups, co-creation activities and surveys;
- Planning, conducting and reporting qualitative and quantitative evaluation activities to test the usability, experience and market-fit for products and services, including in-person or remote usability testing and A/B testing;
- Participating in design sprints and fast-paced cycles of opportunity identifications and elaborations and concept explorations;
- Collaborating and building trusted relationships with product managers, designers, product marketing and engineers;
- Taking part in recruiting, screening, and scheduling participants for research and testing.
- Experience as a UX Researcher for 3+ years;
- Practical experience of discovery methods including: gathering requirements, evaluating user needs, running workshops, in-depth interviews, usability testing, diary studies; in person and remotely, and online experiments (A/B testing);
- Strong understanding and experience of a range of user research methods, when to use them, and how to apply them correctly;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills: you're a confident communicator, and up for the challenge of pushing the needs of users into all areas of the business;
- Strong collaboration skills and be prepared to work closely with different research and design disciplines;
- Level of Polish – Upper-Intermediate or Native;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen’s design team works with customers from various domains. Our portfolio includes projects for such companies as Siemens, Samsung, Shieldpay, TUI, Ryanair, etc.;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60 – 100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- The company has mentoring and adaptation systems for each new employee. Our transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- The main thing we value in our employees is the desire for continuous learning. The company supports them in this and provides access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 15 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- We hold open streams on our YouTube channel, offer corporate courses, host thematic blogs, deliver speeches at open venues, and compensate the participation in conferences, workshops, and lectures;
- You will have an opportunity to work with a full design cycle – from UX research and customer workshops to user testing and metrics analysis;
- Andersen’s employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!