Front-end Developer (Vue.js) for HR-processes PlatformOferty pracy
The project is the development, automation and collection of platform statistics, displaying all HR-processes.
The customer is a German company founded in 2018. It is a complex software producer and supplier focused on human resource management solutions.
The purpose of which is to identify personnel shortages or additional demand in real time.
Tech stack on the project: Vue.js, webpack, HTML, CSS, IntelliJ/VSCode, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, SonarQube.
The main task is to rebuild an existing, monolithic system into an autonomous system, by optimizing existing systems, on Vue.js.
- Experience in Frontend development for 3+ years;
- Strong knowledge and experience with Vue.js;
- Knowledge and experience with webpack module builder;
- Confident knowledge of HTML, CSS;
- Confident knowledge of tools (IntelliJ/VSCode, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, SonarQube, etc.);
- Experience with microservices architecture;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- German language skills.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!