The international IT company Andersen invites a 1C Developer for long-term cooperation to work on the company’s internal project.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies. We build high-quality software for various business domains; the leading ones are FinTech, Healthcare, and Media & Entertainment.
- Developing functionality for 1C:Company Management according to requirements specifications;
- Executing queries in the database to form uploading on request;
- Configuring and maintaining 1C:Enterprise 8.3 and developing new interfaces and subsystems in the current configuration;
- Supporting 1C users.
- Programming experience with 1C:Enterprise 8.3 for 2+ years;
- Experience with XML, XDTO, HTTP, and web services;
- Experience in developing and configuring reports on the data composition system in 1C;
- Profound understanding of the 1C platform (an object model, client-server interaction model, form event model, etc.);
- Experience with managed forms;
- Teamwork experience in the development on the 1C platform;
- Knowledge of 1C application development standards;
- Analytical and flexible thinking, attention to detail, teamwork skills;
- Level of English – Pre-Intermediate or above.
- University degree (Programming or Information Systems);
- 1C:Specialist certificate.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, etc.;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- The company has mentoring and adaptation systems for each new employee. Our transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives them access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 15 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- Andersen’s employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!