The IT company Andersen invites an experienced Project Manager to work on a Retail project for one of our customers.
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services, following project management standards and best practices. For over 16 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
The customer is one of the largest drugstore chains in Europe, with around 56,200 employees and more than 4,500 stores. It offers products for baby care, body care, sun protection, dental hygiene, pets, and hair care, as well as cosmetics, household products, perfume, and food. In 2019, the company’s turnover in Europe was more than €10 billion.
The project is related to the development of a Shopify platform from scratch.
- Establishing, adapting, and managing processes on a project – from requirements gathering to technical support;
- Interacting with the customer, negotiating, and managing project deadlines, risks, and the customer’s business expectations;
- Establishing a workflow, prioritizing, tracking deadlines, and motivating team members;
- Planning, monitoring, and allocating project budgets;
- Regularly communicating with the customer about advancement, strategies, and business goals.
- Experience as an IT Project Manager for 2+ years;
- Hands-on knowledge of Agile (Scrum and SAFe) and the software development life cycle (SDLC) model;
- Excellent planning skills, ability to multitask, and tactfulness;
- Self-confidence, excellent communication skills, flexibility, initiative, perseverance, and responsibility;
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, and adds-on (Tempo, Advanced Roadmaps, etc.);
- Systematic thinking and the ability to find common ground with colleagues, partners, and customers;
- Level of German – Upper-Intermediate and above;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate and above.
- Technical background;
- Experience in managing projects under various Agile contracts;
- Project management certificates (PMP, ICP, and PSM).
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such companies as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, etc.;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- We offer the opportunity to gain experience with the world's largest brands and large-scale projects using cutting-edge technologies;
- You will enjoy negotiation practice, communication with foreign customers, and business trips to meet with customers and teams;
- The company provides access to the corporate training portal with such educational programs as Software Processes and Agile Practices, ICAgile (ICP-ATF), SAFe DevOps, Growth Mindset for Agile Delivery, Front-end, Back-end, and Mobile Basics, and others. We also conduct internal and external training with experts in project management, negotiation, sales, etc.;
- We offer an opportunity to undergo training and gain certification from Scrum providers and such organizations as Kanban University, ICAgile, AWS, and many more;
- Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- At Andersen, we have many different ways to grow, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Будем рады видеть вас!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!