The customer is a world-class B2B provider of SaaS tools for music rights holders (record labels, music publishers, libraries) and music rights users (platforms, broadcasters, production companies). It has offices in London, Bratislava, New York and Los Angeles. The customers are: ABKCO, British Telecom TV and Sport, Disney, The National Education Network, Sony, Unilever, Universal and others.
The project is to work on a platform for analyzing copyright management data and processing royalty payment data.
- Exploring, prototyping, and implementing the technologies needed to build a data platform;
- Designing/developing/testing data pipelines to integrate data from various sources into AWS data lake, and to transform data within the warehouse;
- Designing and implementing data warehouse models and marts to structure data for analysis purposes;
- Deploying BI/analytics tools over the data warehouse, for analysts to develop dashboards and reports;
- Collaborating with a distributed team of developers, analysts, and other stakeholders.
- Experience as a Data Engineer for 3+ years;
- Experience of designing and implementing data pipelines, integrations and ETL/ELT between a variety of types of sources and targets;
- Experience of architecting data lake and warehouse structures, and modeling data for analysis purposes;
- Experience with various data formats (e.g. XML, JSON, CSV, Parquet, Avro, etc.) and perform basic analysis;
- Knowledge of SQL, especially MS SQL Server and AWS Redshift;
- Experience of the AWS data lake and warehouse services (Glue, Athena);
- Experience with Apache Superset;
- Experience with Python;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to solve problems quickly and effectively;
- Communication skills, flexibility, teamwork skills;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Knowledge and experience of the music industry, in particular the publishing sector;
- Experience of BI platforms like Metabase and Redash;
- Experience with Snowflake.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будем рады видеть вас!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!