Business/System Analyst for a Fintech ProjectВакансии
The IT сompany Andersen invites a Business/System Analyst to work on large-scale European, American, and other English-speaking Fintech projects.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO software development company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals. For more than 16 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We invite you to become part of our BA & SA team consisting of more than 200 qualified analysts.
Below are some of our customers:
1) A world leader in insurance and B2B2C support, which offers global solutions that span international health and life insurance, travel insurance, cars, and their service. The customer's project is related to the digitization of services for working with insurance policies. The user will be able to access basic information on their insurance policy (dates, insurance coverage terms, insured persons, details of trips insured), as well as edit their personal data online.
2) One of the online trading leaders on the international foreign exchange market, which offers a wide range of financial instruments, including currency pairs, metals, cryptocurrencies, energy, indices, and stocks. The customer has different projects (maintenance and development of the existing platform and three internal startups).
3) The largest international company with a financial turnover of €1.2 billion, more than 500 clients worldwide, and offices in 29 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, America, and Asia. The company develops unique solutions for optimizing client service processes in such industries as Telecom, Insurance, FinTech, Retail, and others. Projects are varied and related to the development of internal customer systems.
- Drawing up project documentation;
- Documenting user and functional requirements in the User Story format, with identified and described in detail acceptance criteria;
- Helping to maintain the roadmap;
- Closely cooperating with the development teams, supporting them with tasks;
- Designing REST APIs in the OpenAPI Specification format (JSON/YAML), publishing it on a developer portal;
- Conducting acceptance testing and maintaining collections of API queries;
- Working with a database;
- Managing API access using Apigee Edge and onboarding new API consumers;
- Modeling the domain area (entity relationship diagrams), business processes and algorithms (UML activity diagrams), functional capabilities (UML use case diagrams), and service interactions (UML sequence diagrams);
- Identifying gaps in the developer portal functionality, generating a backlog for portal enhancement, describing the backlog tasks, and conducting acceptance testing.
- Conducting business meetings and joint sessions on application and requirements development.
- Commercial experience as a System/Business Analyst for 3+ years;
- Experience of the Software Development Lifecycle;
- Experience with Web Services;
- Experience in documenting requirements in the User Story format;
- Experience in designing and developing software documentation;
- Experience with Postman/Swagger/SoapUI;
- Experience in designing REST and SOAP APIs;
- Experience in modeling business processes (UML, ERD, BPMN);
- Experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least Jira and Confluence);
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate or above.
- Basic Domain knowledge (Banks, Neo-Banks, Insurance, Payments, Fintech in general);
- Basic SQL knowledge.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Reuter Gruppe, Cubyn, T-Systems, TUI, Ryanair, Johnson & Johnson, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed an excellent BA & SA team with streamlined processes, which now consists of more than 200 qualified analysts;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
- Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the EUR, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We give our employees an opportunity to attend and participate in the company’s BA meetups, as well as offer a compensation program for international professional certificates;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a tech specialist or a resource manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- You will have an opportunity to take on the role of a mentor and help a group of BA/SA beginners grow;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses in a variety of areas: the art of negotiation, PreSale & Discovery, Agile essentials, product ownership, microservice architecture, API design, SQL, AWS, GDPR, UX/UI, people management, and more.
Будем рады видеть вас!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!