The customer is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider that operates connected businesses to serve customers across the entire financial markets value chain. The company is headquartered in London and has a major presence throughout Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and emerging markets. Three business divisions – Data and Analytics, Capital Markets and Post Trade – offer customers seamless access to global financial markets, across the trading lifecycle.
The project is the development of innovative clearing solutions and other digital products. The main goal: to analyze, develop and support the clearing service.
Technology stack: Sourcepro, TIBCO Rendezvous, log4net, XML, NUnit, JiBX, XSLT, DOM, SOAP, Weblogic, Infragistics, SVN, Symphony, LinuxGenFire, Sun Solaris, Python, Rational Quantify, JSP, Tomcat, ERWin, Java mail API, TDD, GIT, Bitbucket, Ansible, Bladelogic, Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Develop the server side in C++ and deploy the product;
- Support for old products;
- Technical analysis of detailed functional specification/use case and impact analysis documents;
- Analyze, develop and maintenance of the systems;
- Execute deep dive analysis of complex problems;
- Develop and maintain complex SQL, scripts, optimization, query plans;
- DB design;
- Overnight support of the application (on demand and if agreed);
- Mentoring/directing junior team members.
- Experience as a C++ developer (not on MS platform) for 5+ years;
- Experience with Linux;
- Experience in SQL (ideally Sybase) and database design;
- Experience in scripting (Perl and Shell script);
- Experience in server-side development;
- Technical knowledge of modern IT infrastructure stack;
- Level of English – from Intermediate and above.
- Experience in using and building CI/CD pipelines;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and Waterfall;
- Experience as an informal/formal Lead Developer for 2+ years;
- Degree in software development or a related field.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будем рады видеть вас!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!