Team Lead Java DeveloperВакансии
The customer is a global company, providing SMS & Voice Connectivity, SMS Monetization, Messaging Services, Verification Services, Voice Services, Phone Numbers, Clearance & Settlement, and Roaming services, to a large spectrum of companies, such as Mobile Network Operators, Telecom Vendors, Social Networking Platforms, Global Email Providers. It has 1,200 active customers including Google, Microsoft, UBER, WeChat, FoodPanda, AXA Insurance, National Bank of Greece, Aegean Airlines, and etc.
The project is the development of a multi-messaging platform, offering digital communication services to Marketing-Sales managers over a Web platform.
- Analyzing and writing technical stories, based on a description from the Product Owner;
- Leading daily operations of the team and providing technical coaching to the team members;
- Making decisions on and taking ownership of the team’s performance;
- Ensure timely delivery of quality products;
- Offer technical solutions and come up with innovative ideas;
- Running regular 1:1 meetings with all team members, creating trust and prevent/resolve problems;
- Be actively engaged with hands-on coding;
- Consistently conduct code reviews;
- Participate into debugging and deployment.
- Commercial Java development experience from 5+ years;
- Experience in managing a team of developers in a fast-paced, agile development environment;
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies, including agile and waterfall methodologies;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Experience with version control systems such as Git or SVN;
- Experience with testing frameworks such as JUnit, Mockito;
- Work experience with message brokers such as RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, or JMS;
- Experience with SQL and relational databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL;
- Experience with noSQL and document-based databases such as MongoDB;
- Level of English – Intermediate+ and above.
- Experience with reactive programming.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будем рады видеть вас!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!