The customer is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider that operates connected businesses to serve customers across the entire financial markets value chain. The company is headquartered in London and has a major presence throughout Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and emerging markets. Three business divisions – Data and Analytics, Capital Markets and Post Trade – offer customers seamless access to global financial markets, across the trading lifecycle.
The project is to build NLP solutions in areas such as entity extraction, relation extraction, text categorization, text summarization, sentiment analysis, and also creating tools to build your own NLP solutions.
- Analyzing complex text-based problems and finding algorithmic solutions to them, while taking into consideration performance, scalability and robustness;
- Building machine learning models for various NLP tasks;
- Tuning machine learning models for both improving quality and latency/memory;
- Designing a workflow for professionals to build their own NLP solutions;
- Be able to take full ownership of a problem, including understanding requirements, proposing a solution, implementing it, analyzing quality, and demonstrating it.
- Experience as a Data Scientist for 3+ years;
- At least 3 year of experience in building machine learning models;
- Python programming experience;
- Natural curiosity for data crunching and analysis;
- Excellent teamwork skills;
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate and above.
- Java/Scala programming experience;
- Bachelor of Science in a relevant field: Computer Science/Software Engineering/Applied Mathematics;
- Knowledge of the financial domain.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будем рады видеть вас!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!