Tech Lead Full Stack Developer (Azure/Web/.NET/React)Вакансии
The project is the development of a media platform that automates the workflow of analytics, budgeting and synchronization of companies with third-party systems.
The customer is a German company, part of one of the largest media agency networks in the world. The company is a global leader in marketing, communications and business transformation. Its networks and clients specialize in the following areas: Data and Technology, Analytics and Insights, Research, Content, Media Buying and Business Development. The company works with Disney, Coca-Cola, Maserati, Meta and Google.
- Engineering of Cloud-based Web Applications for the optimization of internal processes;
- Technical responsible for product and source-code quality;
- Technical Leadership of an interdisciplinary, remote Scrum-Team;
- UI Development with React & TypeScript;
- Backend development in microservices driven architectures;
- Close cooperation in agile teams (UX Designer, Product Manager, Architects, QA and others).
- Commercial Development experience for 8+ years;
- Experience in technical leadership of mixed, international remote teams for 1+ year;
- Experience in designing cloud native software architectures;
- Experience in microservice architecture, event-driven and serverless architecture;
- Experience with C#, .NET Core, .NET Framework (version 6);
- Experience with Rest APIs/JSon;
- Experience with Unit-Test Frameworks (Frontend - Jest, Backend - XUnit, Moq, Shouldly, MSTest);
- Experience with Azure services (Azure Functions, Application Insights, App Services, Blob Storage, Service Bus, Redis, Event Hub, API Management Service, Active Directory, App Configuration, Key Vault, SignalR Service);
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with SQL(MS SQL) and NoSQL(Cosmos DB);
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to stakeholders or other developers;
- Take over ownership and proactive development;
- Level of English – from Intermediate+ and above.
- Experience with CI/CD (Continuous Integration & Delivery);
- Experience with Azure (PAAS, DevOps).
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будем рады видеть вас!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!