Product Analyst/Data AnalystВакансии
The customer is an international passenger and cargo transportation service. It is among the top 3 mobile services for ordering rides in the world: 150 million installations, 1 billion trips, 600+ cities in 45 countries.
The project is the development of an application for international passenger, freight and long-distance transportation, courier delivery services, household and business solutions.
- Selecting and calculating product metrics and business metrics for project/product functionality;
- Finding reasons for strong deviations in key metrics and growth points and areas of product development;
- Estimating the potential profitability of projects or product features;
- Maintaining documentation of the analytics system in the company's knowledge base within the product;
- Conducting A/B testing, participating in the development of test conditions and interpretation of the results;
- Recommending improvements to the product and finding the best solutions to enhance the user experience and product interaction;
- Conducting ad-hoc analytics to support product decision making;
- Cooperation with all Data Department teams, to optimize data flows, control product data quality and integrity, create data marts for the product.
- Experience as a Product Analyst/Data Analyst for 2+ years;
- Work experience in product companies;
- Proficiency in Python;
- Experience with SQL;
- Analytical mindset - ability to critically evaluate hypotheses, analyze and structure data, draw conclusions and establish relationships in data;
- Knowledge of mathematical statistics and experience in applying it;
- Ability to choose an appropriate way to evaluate data - analytics, research or use external data;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate and above.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будем рады видеть вас!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!