.NET Developer in IndiaВакансии
The IT company Andersen invites a .NET Developer in India to work on a large scale project.
Andersen is an international pre-IPO software development company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals. For more than 16 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
Today, we are working with businesses from various parts of the world, including Western Europe, the USA, and Asia. Our expertise includes FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, eCommerce, and other industries.
The project is the development of a CRM system that optimizes business processes related to marketing and customer service improvement. The functions of the system include collecting, analyzing and storing information about customers and their enquiries, as well as notifying employees about the current customer service process.
- Improving and developing new features;
- Optimizing, refactoring, and supporting the product;
- Working closely with developers and other stakeholders.
- Experience as a .NET developer for 4+ years;
- Strong knowledge of .NET, .NET Core;
- Experience with MySQL;
- Experience with Git, JIRA;
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) methodologies;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate and above.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, etc.;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- The company has mentoring and adaptation systems for each new employee. Our transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives them access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 16 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Будем рады видеть вас!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!