The customer is one of the leading e-commerce companies in Switzerland with a turnover of more than €60 million. The company's focus is on underdeveloped special interest markets in which it can quickly gain a leading market position. Furthermore, it supports each shop in recruiting, accounting and fundraising.
The project is the development and improvement of e-commerce websites for various areas using the Shopware 6 platform.
- Designing, building and maintaining high quality e-commerce websites;
- Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations, designing and implementing systems;
- Implementing product requirements;
- Writing highly testable code, participating in code reviews;
- Communicating closely with the Product Owner, development team and other stakeholders;
- Documenting and discussing approaches and making decisions;
- Mentoring and training of junior developers.
- Commercial development experience in PHP for 5+ years;
- Experience with Symfony, Shopware 6;
- Experience with Docker;
- Proficiency in MySQL;
- Experience in developing CI/CD pipelines;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience with APIs (including contracts, REST);
- Knowledge of SOLID principles and design patterns;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- Level of English – Intermediate and above.
- Level of German – Intermediate and above.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будем рады видеть вас!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!