The customer is a new kind of bank founded in 2016. It focuses on distinct client segments that are underserved by the market, creating innovative products to meet their needs. The company offers white-labeled products with no upfront investment for certain industries and businesses.
The project is to analyze and create a reporting system from the data structures of a banking platform with its best-in-class flexibility for customers. At the core of this platform is a consumer account processing infrastructure capable of handling customer account data and other financial calculations.
- Understanding the bank’s current high priority data requirements and future data requirements and opportunities;
- Contributing to the development of the conceptual and physical data models for the bank’s data warehouse for existing and future lines of business;
- Determining and documenting the data catalog and lineage to support these models;
- Understanding and documenting the MI and operational requirements of data and helping determine the most appropriate ways to satisfy these;
- Designing the data lineage for the reporting outputs that will satisfy the needs of the business;
- Providing guidance to the business on how to interpret and use the data we hold;
- Working with the QA team to determine appropriate testing and quality assurance approaches to data ingestion and reporting outputs;
- Providing guidance and interpretation to engineers regarding financial products and the data sets relating to them.
- Experience as a System/Business Analyst for 3+ years;
- Broad practical knowledge of the financial services industry and financial products (and knowledge of bank operations);
- Experience of the Software Development Lifecycle;
- Experience in documenting requirements in the User Story format;
- Experience with Postman/Swagger/SoapUI;
- Experience in designing REST and SOAP APIs;
- Experience in modeling business processes (UML, ERD, BPMN);
- Experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least Jira and Confluence);
- Developing insight from granular data;
- Business analysis skills to understand and embrace business concepts and goals;
- Engineering skills in order to reverse-engineer systems to understand how production data can be interpreted into data for insight;
- Stakeholder-engagement skills so requirements are fully understood and respected so the insight quality is delivered first time and accurately;
- Strong SQL Skills;
- Experience in Glue/Athena;
- Experience in relational databases – Redshift, MSSQL Server, Postgre (MySQL only is not sufficient);
- Some scripting skills, pref Python;
- Have experience in Insight delivery design (dashboards, reports, etc).
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate and above.
- International professional certificates (PSPO, PSM, etc.).
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed an excellent BA & SA team with streamlined processes, which now consists of more than 200 qualified analysts;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- We give our employees an opportunity to attend and participate in the company’s BA meetups, as well as offer a compensation program for international professional certificates;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a tech specialist or a resource manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- You will have an opportunity to take on the role of a mentor and help a group of BA/SA beginners grow;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses in a variety of areas: the art of negotiation, PreSale & Discovery, Agile essentials, product ownership, microservice architecture, API design, SQL, AWS, GDPR, UX/UI, people management, and more;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будем рады видеть вас!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!