Andersen is a European pre-IPO IT company with more than 3,500 high-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. Our employees are located all over the world, but we all are Andersen Family.
Operating in the market since 2007, we have developed more than 1,000 outstanding projects for the financial sector, healthcare, logistics, travel and hospitality, telecom, the automotive industry, etc.
Today we are looking for a confident and active Platform&Solution Architect to become part of our team in the Platform&Solution Architecture audit, optimization and rationalization domain.
- Lead opportunities in the area of Platform&Solution Architecture audit, optimization and rationalization from the very first contact until established project;
- Make quick opportunity qualification assessment together with the pre-sale managers, including a very high-level estimate, what can be strong in our proposition against competition and what key risks are there to mitigate;
- Build customer trust and Andersen delivery certainty with your domain expertise, creative ideas to solve client's business and IT needs;
- Find opportunities to minimize customer costs and risks by helping them to choose right technology including existing customer environment and relevant 3d party and community projects or SaaS and PaaS;
- Specify these into solid Platfrom&Solutions Architecture Audit reports, As is and To Be descriptions and other technical consulting artifacts;
- Present the final result to both client's executive and technical representatives;
- Structure the detailed work items for a project to deliver such services, provide an estimation. Define complexity drivers and optimize our offering through reasonable and pragmatic assumptions;
- Being a key IT consultant in Platform&Solution Architecture audit, optimization and rationalization architecture for the company's clients. Being able to clearly and intelligently communicate/present/maintain relationships at the C level on client side, quickly understand the current situation/problem/pain points and provide knowledgeable and confirmed experience recommendations back to the client. Maintain the relationship with all levels within client's organization and eventually generate sales leads;
- Creating marketing(technical) materials to support pre-sales activities (business cases, Success stories, articles, white papers etc.) with the help of designers and copywriters.
- Solutions Architecture experience in Platform&Solution Architecture design, audit, optimization and rationalization for 5+ years;
- Working experience as a platform/solution architect for a major platform of a major business (top-5 in its country);
- Strong technical background (previous successful development experience using major programming platforms for enterprise projects);
- Proved excellence in IaaS and PaaS, including Architect-level Certificates;
- Wide experience with in-house, vendor and community projects for everything PaaS;
- Experience of selections, rationalization, centralization, deployment of and migration to PaaS for modern and monolith stacks;
- Experience of Automation of Architecture Control - standards, tools and quality gates;
- Strong understanding of ITIL processes;
- Level of English – Fluent;
- Proven experience of using and establishing DDD, EDA, MSA, API management practices, Architecture Governance etc.
- Experience in Consulting;
- Experience in using and implementing the TOGAF (or similar) methodology within large scale;
- Enterprise Environment for 3+ years.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, Paxful, Paysera, BNP Paribas, Revolut, Checkout, and etc.;
- Fast paced environment with multiple customers and opportunities through a year;
- Constant interactions with Andersen and customer top-management to discuss business, money, value etc;
- No borders in case you want to add experience in other business domains or the more technical side of solution architecture and technical consulting;
- Enjoy respect for your immense domain expertise from multiple teams and managers in need;
- Learn from gurus such as yourself in other domains;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private Health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будем рады видеть вас!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!