System Engineer DevOpsВакансии
The IT-company Andersen invites a System Engineer DevOps to work on a large-scale project in the field of Computer Software and Security.
The customer is a major system specialist in designing, configuring, and operating command and emergency centers in the fields of public safety, manufacturing, and transport. The company’s clients include BMW, Daimler, Audi, BASF, Infraserv, Evonik, Wacker Chemicals, as well as fire brigades, emergency services, police, and airports.
The project is the development of a security platform. There is work on different parts of the product – the administrator interface (to handle a set of resource data) and the Command & Control interface where operators work and which helps in incident management.
Technical stack on the project: GitLab, Argo CD, Kubernetes, Docker, Rancher, ELK stack, MariaDB, MySQL, Oracle DB, Redis, RabbitMQ, LogicalDOC, Chaos (Chaos Mesh).
- Writing/improving pipelines in GitLab CI;
- Writing/improving Helm-Charts;
- Preparing configs for deploying new environments (Argo CD config repo);
- Maintenance of existing environments (>10);
- Troubleshooting pipelines or K8s apps.
- Commercial experience as a System Engineer DevOps for 2+ years;
- Knowledge and experience with technologies and tools such as K8s, Docker, Rancher;
- Experience in configuring a centralized logging and monitoring system using ELK stack for efficient data tracking and analysis;
- Knowledge and experience with MariaDB, MySQL, Oracle DB, Redis;
- Experience with RabbitMQ queue;
- Ability to automate processes and use tools to ensure infrastructure reliability and scalability;
- Understanding of DevOps and CI/CD (GitLab, ArgoCD) principles and methodologies;
- Level of English – from Intermediate and above.
- Experience with LogicalDOC and Chaos Mesh.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будем рады видеть вас!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!