The international IT сompany Andersen invites a Java Developer to work on large-scale projects for Europe, the US, and other English-speaking countries.
Andersen is a European IT company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals around the world. We've been building quality software since 2007, focusing on such business areas as FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Media and Entertainment, eCommerce, eLearning, and others.
We invite you to become part of our Java team consisting of more than 460 qualified experts.
This is an opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and drive innovation in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
The technology stack: Java 11+, Spring, Spring Boot, AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Rabbit/Kafka, SQL/NoSQL, knowledge of microservice architecture.
- Commercial development experience as a Java Developer for 4+ years.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Java 11+,Spring, Spring Boot.
- Experience with AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes containerization technology.
- Message broker experience (Rabbit/Kafka).
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL DB.
- Confident knowledge and experience with microservice architecture.
- Level of English – from Intermediate+ and above.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будем рады видеть вас!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!