Business Analyst with knowledge of German languageВакансии
The customer is a dynamic and innovative company specializing in textile rental services. Its extensive range of products includes professional workwear, hospitality linen, healthcare textiles, and more. The company prioritizes sustainability and customer satisfaction, implementing eco-friendly practices and utilizing advanced technology to maintain the highest standards of hygiene, quality, and efficiency.
The project involves rewriting existing products from scratch using a new technology stack.
- Analyzing and documenting business and technical requirements from various stakeholders;
- Conducting business meetings and joint sessions on application and requirements development;
- Reviewing and systemizing project documentation in terms of process selection;
- Dividing business requirements into parts, decomposing them to a manageable level, and communicating them to the development team;
- Creating and maintaining documentation on business and software requirements;
- Helping to maintain the roadmap and conducting appropriate gap analysis;
- Closely working with project teams and technical specialists to ensure successful project delivery;
- Analyzing risks and causes of errors in system development.
- Commercial experience as a Business Analyst for 3+ years;
- Experience in developing software documentation;
- Deep knowledge in all techniques of requirements elicitation, experience in requirements management;
- Strong analytical skills to critically evaluate information from multiple sources;
- Experience in conducting the Discovery Phase (Initiation Phase, Preparatory Phase);
- Experience in managing a backlog and decomposing and prioritizing tasks;
- Ability to modify a chosen approach in response to changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances, and feedback;
- Experience in modeling business processes (at least BPMN/UML);
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) methodologies;
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least Jira and Confluence);
- Level of German – from Upper-Intermediate;
- Level of English – from Intermediate and above.
- Commercial experience in Logistics, Supply Chain Processes;
- International professional certificates (PSPO, PSM, etc.).
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed an excellent BA & SA team with streamlined processes, which now consists of more than 200 qualified analysts;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- We give our employees an opportunity to attend and participate in the company’s BA meetups, as well as offer a compensation program for international professional certificates;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a tech specialist or a resource manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- You will have an opportunity to take on the role of a mentor and help a group of BA/SA beginners grow;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses in a variety of areas: the art of negotiation, PreSale & Discovery, Agile essentials, product ownership, microservice architecture, API design, SQL, AWS, GDPR, UX/UI, people management, and more;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будем рады видеть вас!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!