Senior Python Developer (India)Вакансии
The customer is a distinguished pan-African financial and insurance services group, serving diverse retail and corporate clients in 14 key markets. With over 170 years of experience, the company has been dedicated to realizing its customers' lifelong financial aspirations. Operating across Africa and Asia, the team of over 30,000 professionals strategically invests funds to create positive futures for individuals, families, communities, and society at large.
The customer has several projects, which are related to finance and investments.
- Build solutions from requirements received from Product Owner;
- Build POC solutions and demonstrate/present;
- Maintain a stable server with zero downtime;
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean code;
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting;
- Review and debug code;
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users;
- Studying systems flow, data usage and work processes;
- Investigating problem areas, following the SDLC;
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions;
- Mentor junior engineers;
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products;
- Be able to report on the work using Agile tools such as Jira;
- Be able to elaborate and document the work in Confluence.
- Commercial development experience in Python for 8+ years;
- Experience with Serverless architecture;
- Experience with AWS, Python 3.9;
- Hands-on experience with AWS components such as Lambda, SQS, DynamoDB;
- Knowledge of AWS API Gateway;
- Experience with Terraform;
- Knowledge of REST API integrations, OpenAPI, Swagger;
- Familiarity with PyTest;
- Experience with Docker and Docker compose;
- Experience with Apache Velocity;
- Knowledge of Makefile;
- Experience with GitHub actions for CI/CD;
- Level of English – from Intermediate and above.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будем рады видеть вас!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!