Junior Sales ManagerВакансии
Are you a motivated and ambitious individual looking to start your career in sales? Andersen Lab, a leading international IT company, is seeking a dynamic Junior Sales Manager to join our team!
As a Junior Sales Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with top-tier clients from around the world, helping them navigate the ever-evolving landscape of digital transformation.
Our expertise spans across various industries including FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, eCommerce, and more.
- Conducting market research to identify potential customers and competitors;
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing and prospective clients;
- Developing and delivering sales presentations to potential clients;
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and competitor activities;
- Continuously improving product knowledge and sales skills through training and professional development opportunities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong negotiation and persuasion abilities;
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to adapt to changing market trends and customer needs;
- Willingness to travel for client meetings and industry events;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Level of English or German – Upper-Intermediate or above.
Reasons to join us
- You can add cooperation with such customers as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, etc. to your CV;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60–100%;
- You will gain experience in developing business relationships with the world's largest brands;
- We offer high-profile deals, negotiation practice, and live communication in foreign languages;
- Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- You will have a Resource Manager responsible for your career growth;
- The company will provide continuous support and guidance throughout your work;
- Sales plans and roadmaps for your professional advancement;
- Established teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Будем рады видеть вас!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!