Head of Quality Assurance DepartmentВакансии
The IT company Andersen invites a Head of QA Department to join its team.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO software development company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals. For over 16 years, we've been helping companies around the world transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technology. Today, we are working with businesses from various parts of the world, including Western Europe, the USA, and Asia. Our expertise covers FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, eCommerce, and other industries.
We need a seasoned professional who is willing to continuously improve our processes, implement best practices, and meet the needs of the most demanding customers.
- Building the company's Quality Assurance department.
- Managing and developing the department of the company.
- Managing the development of new approaches, workflows, and technologies.
- Proactively developing and implementing performance measures to improve the efficiency of the QA department's processes.
- Identifying new business opportunities and developing corresponding solutions.
- Developing technology business cases and budgets.
- Experience as QA Engineer/Team or Tech Lead QA Engineer for 5+ years.
- Proficiency in testing methodologies and tools for test automation.
- Strong understanding of QA related standards and regulations.
- Ability to present and defend technical solutions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with different levels of staff and departments.
- Commitment to continuous process improvement and innovation in QA.
- Analytical thinking, self-confidence, initiative, perseverance and responsibility.
- Multitasking skills, stress resistance.
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate and above.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such companies as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, etc..
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team.
- Andersen has mentoring and adaptation systems for new employees.
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives them access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 16 years, Andersen has created a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution.
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work.
- You'll have a stable and competitive salary and an extensive benefit package.
- At Andersen, we have many different ways to grow, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Будем рады видеть вас!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!