Project Audit ManagerВакансии
International IT-company Andersen invites an experienced Project Audit Manager to become a part of our friendly team!
We invite you to join our project audit team, where you will get the experience of interaction with 200+ project managers, and will be able to set up processes as a team, exchange experience, implement something new, and also get access to a great knowledge base of project management in different fields and domains.
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 16 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
- Participating in the quality assurance process of IT-projects for compliance with company standards/rules from all sides: management, team, process setup.
- Collecting (interviewing) and analyzing data on the status of the company’s projects, building and compliance with processes on projects (3500+ projects).
- Preparing reports on the work done.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Work experience as a Project Manager/Software Engineer for 6+ months.
- Understanding of the technical component and SDLC.
- Self-confidence, the ability to argue your point of view.
- Communication skills, responsibility and stress-resistance.
- Analytical mindset.
- Ability to multitask.
- Level of written and spoken English – Intermediate and above.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such companies as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, etc..
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team.
- Andersen has mentoring and adaptation systems for new employees, and transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth.
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 16 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution.
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work.
- Andersen’s employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best.
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Будем рады видеть вас!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!