The IT company Andersen invites a Personnel Officer to join its Polish team.
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 16 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
Today, we are working with customers from various parts of the world, including Western Europe, the USA, and Asia. Our expertise includes Banking, Finance, e Commerce, Healthcare, IoT, Business Intelligence, and other industries.
If you are ready for a large amount of information and scope of tasks, know how to prioritize your work, are not afraid of new challenges, and dream of working at a large and constantly developing IT company, we will be glad to see you in our friendly team.
- Managing of hiring, onboarding and termination processes in the company.
- Providing and validating employment documentation.
- Preparing Employee’s documentation in particular: employment contracts, B2B contracts, agreements changing the contract, employee certificates, internship contracts.
- Administration of benefit packages.
- Updating Employees records in the internal HR system.
- Supporting HR Shared Service Manager through a variety of HR related matters.
- Absence management.
- Support Employees in work permit and residence permit.
- Document management: collecting, scanning, sending.
- Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- University degree.
- Based in Warsaw (office attendance at least 3 days per week).
- General work experience (a part-time job in administration, shop, restaurant, student’s organizations etc.).
- Level of Russian, English and Polish language – Intermediate + and above.
- Experience in HR administration.
- Experience in legalization ( migrants).
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будем рады видеть вас!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!