Office Manager (Dnipro)Вакансии
The IT company Andersen is looking for an Office Manager for its office in Dnipro. We are sure that reaching professional heights is only possible by creating a strong team of like-minded people who are ready to evolve constantly and work effectively.
Andersen is a European software development company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. Our employees are located all over the world, but we all are Andersen People!
We've been building high-quality software since 2007; our core business areas are FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, and Media & Entertainment.
- Ensuring and supporting the functioning of the office and organizing procurement;
- Assisting with the organization and conduction of corporate, educational, and team-building events;
- Ensuring document flow (receiving and processing incoming and outgoing correspondence from couriers and the post office, traveling around the city if needed);
- Managing household issues (calling building maintenance specialists, maintaining cleanliness and order in the office, etc.).
- Higher education (basic or additional training in personnel management, psychology - will be a plus).
- Understanding HR processes, their further development and effective implementation in the practice of working with the company's personnel will be a plus.
- The ability to create and strengthen a positive atmosphere in the team.
- Ability to work in multitasking mode and process large amounts of information.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- An active lifestyle and a great sense of humor.
- Excellent communication skills (both spoken and written).
- Ability to create and promote a positive work culture.
- Active lifestyle, chronic cheerfulness, and a sense of humor.
Reasons to join us
- Our office is located in the city center – at Dnipro, Shevchenko lane 9, Smart Loft business center, 8th floor. It has equipped workplaces, comfortable kitchen and lounge areas, PS4, pull-up bars, and a ping pong table.
- Andersen cooperates with such companies as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, etc..
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team.
- Andersen has mentoring and adaptation systems for new employees, and transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth.
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 15 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution.
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work.
- We are a cool young team of like-minded people communicating informally.
- You'll have a stable and competitive salary and an extensive benefits package.
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at Andersen. You can improve as a specialist or manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Будем рады видеть вас!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!