The IT сompany Andersen is looking for a Project Coordinator. Our company builds high-quality software by following project management standards and best practices.
Working with the team, you will exchange experiences with your counterparts and apply your skills in different areas and domains. In addition, our well-established management processes will allow you to reach a new level of your advancement and career.
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 16 years, we've been helping companies around the world transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technology. Today, we are working with businesses from various parts of the world, including Western Europe, the USA, and Asia. Our expertise covers FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, eCommerce, and other industries.
- Controlling of the project in its areas of responsibility.
- Keeping project demands up to date.
- Monitoring and updating the information in 1C.
- Creating queries in the ticketing system to prepare candidates.
- Introducing, managing, preparing candidates prior to interview.
- Organizing and controlling the quality of onboarding for the project (statistics of preparations, interview success coaching).
- Scheduling 1-2-1 with employees and planning team member vacations.
- Compiling feedback on each team member once a month/quarter.
- Finding new opportunities to grow the account, updating and supporting Miro.
- Monitoring project risks and generating Risk of leaving reports.
- Compiling monthly reports of time worked by the team and synchronizing them with 1C for billing purposes.
- Monitoring the tracking of working time and filling in the project's information.
- Consulting support for developers on emerging issues.
- Performing the tasks set by the DM.
- Supporting, updating information in Jira/Confluence of the project.
- Understanding customer interaction models.
- Knowledge of project management methodology.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge in terms of project management (PMBOK body of knowledge, methodologies: WF, Agile, hybrid forms of project management, as well as frameworks: Scrum, Kanban, Lean, etc.).
- Basic understanding of technical aspects and budgeting.
- Understanding the principles of software development and its life cycle.
- Understanding the principles of working with Jira, Confluence.
- System thinking, the ability to find a common language both with colleagues and partners, and with the customer.
- Ability to work in multitasking mode, stress resistance.
- Level of English– from Upper-Intermediate + and above.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc. There is an opportunity to change projects and/or develop expertise in any business domain you are interested in.
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work.
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, over 16 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution.
- We offer an opportunity to undergo training and gain certification from Scrum providers and such organizations as Kanban University, ICAgile, AWS, and many more.
- The company provides access to the corporate training portal with such educational programs as Agile PM, Growth Mindset for Agile Delivery, DevOps Practices, Cloud Service, and others, as well as training on project management, negotiations and sales, etc..
- Andersen’s employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible.
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Будем рады видеть вас!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!