Account Manager in the Kazakhstan marketВакансии
The IT company Andersen offers a high-paid job to an active and experienced Account Manager who will develop our sales in the Kazakhstan market. You will have the opportunity to contribute to one of the key regions for our company and assemble your own team.
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 16 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
Today, we are working with businesses from various parts of the world, including North America, Western Europe, Israel, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the UAE. Our expertise includes FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, e-Commerce, and other industries.
- Being responsible for managing the Kazakhstan market clients.
- Understanding customer business and how it is operating.
- Establishing and nurturing strong long-term relationships with the customer company and key people on the client's side.
- Collaborating with the Andersen team and the customer’s key people to identify potential issues the customer's business is facing and proposing solutions to fix them.
- Elaborating on account development plans and strategies.
- Being responsible for the general customer satisfaction and growth in close collaboration with the Andersen production team.
- Actively resolving ongoing issues and problems.
- Conducting sales and pre-sales activities, pitching, and elaborating proposals to support the account development plan and strategy.
- Being responsible for profitability and financial efficiency on assigned accounts.
- Experience in account management and/or customer success management for 3+ years.
- Strong communication, negotiation and team collaboration skills.
- Technical knowledge with sufficient ability to dig deep into technical aspects of technology will be an advantage.
- Conversation and communication skills C-Level people.
- Strong knowledge of the IT industry and how the major processes function is a plus.
- Experience in creating and implementing account development plans and strategies is a plus.
- Level of English — from Upper - Intermediate and above.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Siemens, Allianz, TUI, Verivox, Johnson & Johnson, etc..
- The opportunity to gain experience in developing business relationships with the world's largest brands, large-scale projects using cutting-edge technologies.
- High-profile deals, negotiation practice, and live communication in foreign languages.
- Your own lead generation team and personal assistant.
- We will also provide access both to the corporate training portal and internal training programs, where the company's entire knowledge base is compiled and constantly updated: PM, QA, BA, Intro to Computer Science, Intro to Information Security, Software Processes and Agile Practices, ICAgile course (ICP-ATF), SAFe DevOps, Growth mindset for Agile Delivery, Frontend, Backend, Mobile basics courses, etc. We also conduct internal and external training with experts in project management, negotiation, sales, etc..
- Mentoring and adaptation programs to help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible.
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work.
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Будем рады видеть вас!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!